[TowerTalk] Ham Mail Fraud, What A Shame, Yada Yada Yada..

Gary R. Hosler grhosler@imation.com
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:45:18 -0600

This is the Tower Talk reflector.  Can we PLEASE bring our subject material
back to Towers, Rotors, Antenna Mounting, Climbing Gear, etc.?  All of the
nonsense seen here in the past week or so has begun to make me long for the
"How to find True North" BS.

de Gary  W0AW

ecant@flash.net on 12/12/97 02:24:26 PM