[TowerTalk] Put it on the Spammers/Telemarketers

K7LXC K7LXC@aol.com
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 18:14:09 EST

In a message dated 97-12-19 17:00:41 EST, bryan@prodistributors.com writes:

> 	Well, I just got another spam through the tower
>  talk reflector.

    I didn't get this one. I've seen a couple of other posts about other
solicitations but I didn't get those either.

    Please let me know when something like this happens. If I don't see it, I
don't know it's happening. The TowerTalk listserv is limited to subscribers
ONLY; I don't know how these messages are getting through. The only other
choice I have is to go completely moderated. I'd rather prefer not to do that
unless it's absolutely necessary.

73,  Steve   K7LXC
TowerTalk administrator