[TowerTalk] Parts for old rotors

Tony and Celia Becker becker@SPRINTMAIL.COM
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 10:35:20 -0700

Hi All!

I am working with Pat Barthelow, AA6EG, on the N6IJ contest station in
Marina, CA (the former Army MARS station at Fort Ord).  This site in now
owned by the city of Marina Recreation Dept.  For now we are self
financing, but Pat intends to set up a sec. 501 (c) (3) charitable
foundation next year to keep it running.  For now we scrounge and fix
ourselves what we can.

Many local Hams have donated used equipment already.  Antenna-wise we have
one salvaged Ham-IV, one salvage Roto-Brake, a Ham-M control box a pile of
yagis and a forest of empty 70' telephone poles to install them on.

Obviously, we will be needing some spare parts.

1.  A lower mast mount adapter for the Ham-IV.

2.  A control box for the Ham-IV (one with the brake release switches).

3.  Parts (ring gear, motor, etc.) for the Roto-Brake.

4.  A control box for the Roto-Brake.

73,

AE0M, Tony Becker - becker@sprintmail.com - Silicon Valley, USA