[TowerTalk] baluns and wire antenna

Del Seay seay@alaska.net
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:13:48 -0900

Speaking from limited experience with 1/4 wave slopers, feedpoint
but seems to have great amounts of reactance. If you can live with
 2:1 vswr, just cut to frequency by formula and run with it. If you look
 at it with one of the modern day "Antenna Analyzers", it'll drive you
nuts.
You'll cut and prune until the antenna no longer works.
de KL7HF