[TowerTalk] Does the JPS ANC-4 work?

Tom Osborne w7why@mail.coos.or.us
Thu, 01 Jan 1998 01:47:16 +0800

Charles "Ed" Pitts wrote:

> I then advised him that I had done some research and that from what I
> had  read they (the power co.) had a responsibility to run a clean
>system according to FCC regs.  He agreed with me and all of a sudden
>seemed willing to look into the problem

Hi Charles.  You had a lot more success with the FCC threat than I did
here.  Channel 18 is right in the middle of the 2 meter ham band here and
all over town we have problems with hams getting into it.  I called the
cable company and complained about it and nothing ever happened.  Finally
one day I called the FCC office in Portland, OR and they so much as told
me "so what".  Nothing was done, and the cable company here is not very
afraid of the FCC. Glad it worked for you. 73 and HNY
Tom W7WHY