FREE E-MAIL SERVICE (JUNO)

Thomas E Trissell tomtriss@1starnet.com
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 17:02:34 -0600

I am sorry I took the time to try and answer the question posted to the
server. From the time that I have been on the internet, it seems the best
way to keep a topic from growing is to give an answer and let it go at
that.

I got on the tower-talk server in hopes of finding out some answers to the
questions that I have about putting a tower system up. I dont have an Elmer
to talk to about these things, and was looking for a place to learn more.

I have learned not to try and help someone that has a question. Sorry to be
such a distraction to the list. I will do the list a favor and un-subscribe
to keep it from happening again.

73, Tom

Thomas E Trissell, KC5ILO
tomtriss@1starnet.com
MS IExplorer 3.0

----------

Trissell[SMTP:tomtriss@1starnet.com] wrote:
> >I have been using the Juno system for several months. The only notice
that
> >I have received about changes in the service is that they are no longer
> >going to provide the 800 numbers for access. The Juno service is still
free
> >at this time. The letter said that they have increased the number of
local
> >access numbers around the country and think they have a 95% coverage.
For

TOWERTALK@contesting.com