From:  Joe Pontek, K8JP
Sent:  Wednesday, February 05, 1997 1:53 AM
To:  steve; 'towertalk@contesting.com'
Subject:  R7000 Correct Dimensions

I have a friend who is having one devil of a time with a new CC R7000.
He has blown the matching unit up twice, has sent off some apparently
bad traps, and can't get past ten meters.  He heard that the Cushcraft
supplied dimensions are incorrect and the correct/workable dimensions
were on the internet. Does anybody have those dimensions? Thanks from
me and Tom, W0GLG.

73,  K8Joe"Palooka" & Beverly,
K8JP, K8JP/VA2, VP5/K8JP, VP5JP, ex-K8HKM, ex-KN8HKM
Secretary, NIDXA
[\] NAUI Diver
palooka@pyrotechnics.com
snail mail: