Tower Loading

Steve Sawyers n0yvy
Wed, 05 Feb 1997 20:44:10 -0600

If you want professional advice, i.e. no handwaving, then call ARRL head
quarters and get the name of the Volunteer Consulting Engineer in your
area. Make an appointment and arrange an initial visit. 

You won't get any hand waving.

de n0yvy steve

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:
Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & N4VJ / K4AAA