RE ROTORS

JimW9WU@aol.com JimW9WU@aol.com
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 10:02:57 -0500 (EST)

<<
 HOW DO I GET INFO ON EMOTO ROTOR?  WHERE ARE THEY
 AVAILABLE   , SIZES,COST AND ETC? SOUNDS REAL GOOD
 AND I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO UPGRADE MINE.
 73S ===AL===N6TXT >>

The specifications for the Emoto line of rotors can be found on
the EDCO home page at  http://www.elecdist.com

There are complete specifications, info on loading and turning
abilities, and recommendations for rotor selection depending on
antenna chosen.  The heavy duty units are the 1105 and the 1200
units.  There is also a dealer listing, including HRO and AES.

73, Jim, W9WU