Fwd: C-3 Info

Tony Brock-Fisher fisher@hp-and2.an.hp.com
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 14:12:38 -0500

Tom et al:

I have no issue with the gain number published by Force12.

Neither am I able, nor interested in defending the published gain
numbers for the KT-34XA.

I have done simulations of the XA, and I have done measurements
of trap heating. I believe my own numbers.

I also believe the simulations done by others on the XA and the TH7,
the results of which have appeared in NCJ and The DX Bulletin.

Tom, seeing as how you have the expertise and the resources available,
why don't you show us , by making assumptions about Q, and modelling,
that the XA's numbers are inferior to either the published figures,
or the C3. Is the XA one of 'all other tribanders, regardless of
boom length' to which your advertising refers?

I believe I've made my case. Let's see you make yours.

I accept any figures you care to publish about the C3.

-Tony, K1KP, fisher@hp-and2.an.hp.com