Texas Bound with tower

Paul Sobon no0t@fns.com
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:45:36 -0500

I have been transfered to the Richardson TX area by my company (Fujitsu)and
am about to start looking a new QTH.  I just bought 90 feet of Rohn 45G (
and had it shipped to NC) before I knew about the move.

Am looking for a site that will allow me without restrctions to put up the
90 feet of Rohn with TH11 and Cushcraft 402B and one with enough land to
maybe get a beverage for 160 up.   Might also consider building a house on a
good lot?

Anyone familiar with the area and suggestions?

Thanks

Paul
Paul Sobon                     p_sobon@fujitsu-fnc.com
System Engineering             Amateur Radio:  NO0T
Fujistu Network Communications
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919)-790-2596 (office)
(919)-790-3425 (FAX)