FT1000MP SERIAL NO.

WR34SHE@shellus.com WR34SHE@shellus.com
Tue, 28 Jan 97 14:23:57 CST

FROM: SAM EFFINGER  SIET UTILITIES
SUBJECT: FT1000MP SERIAL NO.
I am buying a used FT1000mp and was wondering if there are any mods for
them and if anything can be told by the serial number?

This has a serial no. of 5j020079

Have always been an Icom fan but want to try one....also what filters are
useful....

ELECTRIC WINCH UPDATE: for those of you whom have an interest in the
electric winch story there isn't much to tell. I have a commercial one on
order and still waiting. They are out of electric motors if you can imagine
that...I still plan on writting an article on them but for now I am just
waiting....

Thank you for reading this and for any comments..
Sam K9SD

                  K9SD