[TowerTalk] Tower Job - Lawton, OK Area

Billy W. Cox aa4nu@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 01 Jul 1997 04:37:49 -0700

Hi !

A friend of mine has just relocated to the Lawton, OK area. After
he purchases a home, he will need someone 'for hire' that does tower
work involving a TH11DX, CC 6M yagi, and other VHF items. He's is
considering either going with a Glen Martin/Hazer setup or with
something like Rohn 45G/55G. Height range is 50-60' at this time.
Right now that's as far as he is along, pending final lot size and
any local restrictions. He has found that a permit will be required.

If YOU know of someone, or yourself, that would be interested in such
an undertaking please respond to my email address and I will pass the
details on to him.

Thanks !   73 Billy AA4NU  aa4nu@ix.netcom.com

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm