[TowerTalk] Texas Tower experience

Bob Wruble ai7b@teleport.com
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 23:49:43 -0700

my only real bitch with TT is that they will not ship to an address
that is different from the credit card.........

this makes it difficult for me cuz my radio qth is 150 miles away
and i want stuff sent there.....HRO and any other 800# outfit
i order from will do it........so TT lost a few kilobucks of biz
fromn me but doubt that hurt em........

w7gg  ex Ai7b