[TowerTalk] texas towers back order

Bob Wruble ai7b@teleport.com
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 00:32:17 -0700

Jim....having TT aired out on the net cud do more good than harm....in my opinion.

When it gets right down to it EVERY company will make an occasional
mistake......but when it happen to my/your  order we tend to get pissed
especially in time sensitive orders like the one being discussed here........

even tho I can't live with ur Credit Card policies I can see why they might
exist....my need to use different addressees is probably something that not
many need......

Being a small biz owner myself  (fortunately not in the consumer product world)
Consumers and Hams without a doubt are VERY demanding as u well know.

I try like hell to be perfect in all customer relations......but, realistically it ain't
always gonna happen....Its how we deal with mistakes that makes the difference
We learn by our mistakes and move on......

The track record and longevity of your company prove to me that you do most
things right or TT wud be history by now!!

Keep up the good work.......73 de Bob  W7gg  ex  Ai7b