[TowerTalk] Volume control

Dave Yanke n9ssg@pobox.com
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 17:25:45 -0000

On  5 Jul 97 somewhere around 18:42, Ernesto Grueneberg wrote:

> Here's my question... I need to control the volume of my sound card
> without doing it by software. How could I do it?? Some pot or what?

Use amplified speakers with a volume control built into the speakers.
Set the volume on your soundcard (software) at it's highest and let
the control on the amplified speakers do the work. Use the type that
come with/allow and AC adapter so you don't go thru batteries.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.
  Dave Yanke - N9SSG
    mailto:n9ssg@pobox.com    http://www.pobox.com/~frrl
    PGP Public Key: http://www.xnet.com/~n9ssg/pkey.htm

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm