[TowerTalk] antenna gain

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 09:27:47 -0400 (EDT)

> My guess is there is no incentive for the ARRL to clear up the confusion.
>  Better to leave the situation as murky as possible so the manufacturers
>  can all attempt to out-hype each other with expensive ads...

      Probably some truth in that. OTOH, consumers will buy anything so the
marginal manufacturers would still have a market.

     The truth is that the ARRL doesn't give a fig about their advertisers.
I've been directly involved in the amateur market since the 80's and have
found this to be mostly true.

73,  Steve  K7LXC

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm