[TowerTalk] True north?

KA2GWM@aol.com KA2GWM@aol.com
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 16:15:52 -0400 (EDT)

           Dear John, Roger and all,
           Comments about "appealing to the YL's interest" with reference to
shining kitchens, bathroom deoderants and anti-static Cling Free do nothing
for those of us YLs who are interested in contesting (and we ARE reading the
reflectors), and could be construed as condescending.  Surely you want to
encourage, not discourage, YL participation. On the other hand, Chili recipes
and food concerns with regard to contest menus would be interesting to see on
the contest reflector ...
            Diane, K2DO     hamyl@aol.com