[TowerTalk] Where to get thrust bearing?

Km4ja@aol.com Km4ja@aol.com
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 20:57:28 -0400 (EDT)

Re: the discussion on rotor removal, I climbed my 70' Rohn 20 Saturday to
remove my rotor (HD73) to send to HyGain-Alliance for rebuilding.  I left the
mast resting on top of another rotor I brought up but wouldn't fit the
mounting plate, (ugh!)
and secured by the horizontal bolt at the top.

My question, when I get the rotor back, I want to get a thrust bearing
bracket to help handle the weight of my Cushcraft A3S in the HD73.  Where is
best place to obtain a ready made thrust bearing bracket for Rohn 20G?

73
Harvey KM4JA