[TowerTalk] 8 wire rotor connectors??

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:56:05 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 97-07-14 01:24:39 EDT, nw9g@netusa1.net (Steve Narducci)
writes:

> A few years ago, I remember seeing someone advertising and weather-proofed
>  8 conductor
>  connectors made for rotor cables having a male and female end.
>  I would like this for easily removing the rotor at a later date if ever
> needed
>  (proabably will). Anything to help the job along at 100 ft.
>  Anyone know where I could find such a creature?

    Joe, K5KT, has the Wireman products including what is an 8-pin trailer
connector. It's only five or six bucks and you can make a pigtail from the
rotator the control cable with one of them. I think he's at K5KT@aol.com.
It's not wxproof but it's easy enough to cover it with some Scotch 33 or 88
tape.

73,  Steve  K7LXC