[TowerTalk] Guy wire gnd clamps

D. Drake aa1qd@ttlc.net
Mon, 14 Jul 97 19:45:01 EDT

I'm looking for a  galvanized guy wire ground clamp.  Similar to rohn pt # 340028.  Does any one know of
something gud to use that I might get at a local electrical supply dist?  ( I don't want to call Texas Tower just
to order a few small clamps.)

I want to use a galvanized clamp that won't allow the copper ground wire to contact the guy wire directly. This way I won't get any galvanic corrosion of the zinc on the guy wire followed soon by rusting of the guy
wire and finally guy wire failure.

I'm certain Rohn buys their clamps from some company like Burndy or Thomas and Betts.