[TowerTalk] Insurance

Monte Stark ku7y@sage.dri.edu
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 20:39:14 -0700

Hi All,

What about insurance for towers and antennas?

I see that the ARRL no longer does that, but what about
others??

Just for those who might think wifes can't work.....my sister
and her daughter in law were visiting last weekend. She made
the suggestion that if I went into work late Monday "they"
would pull up the top sections of the tower for me!

So I let my boss know I would be late, (helps that he is
also a ham!), and the three ladies pulled a ten foot section
with the rotor and a three foot top section up for me. No
troubles at all. New section slid right into place.

So I now have 83' of 25G guyed and ready for the antenna,
all thanks to three very wonderful ladies!!  I love em' all!

Thanks,

Ron, KU7Y