[TowerTalk] Opinions on U.S. Towers Tubulars

wa2moe wa2moe@doitnow.com
Sun, 01 Jun 1997 13:22:48 -0700

At 06:37 PM 6/1/97 +0000, you wrote:

>> ALL the 50 States are required by the Constitution of the United States
>> to recognize the laws of other States.
--------------------
Article IV of the Constitution  :

  Section 1." Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the
public Acts, Records and Judicial Proceedings of every other State..."

  Section 4  "The United States shall guarantee to every State a Republican
Form of Government..." and

Amendment X to the Constitution :

" The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to  the people."

>From which I have to conclude that (a) morticians' licenses issued by
Florida must be recognized in Alaska and (b) Clinton is not the president,
thank you Hillary.

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm