[TowerTalk] Rotators

Nemecek, Joseph F. Joseph.F.Nemecek@twa.com
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 16:33:18 -0500

Thanks for the information, Ed. It brought to mind a question I've had
for some time. Has anyone come up with a good indicating system for a
prop-pitch motor? Every installation I'm aware of, the ham coupled a pot
to the mast and read the position with an ohm or milliampere meter in
the shack and a piece of card board marked up with headings. Has someone
disigned an interface box to go between a prop pitch and a standard
Hy-Gain indicator, for example?
Joe, K0JN