[TowerTalk] Re: Operating style DXpedition?

John D. Peters k1er@gte.net
Wed, 04 Jun 1997 19:18:05 -0700

Charles H. Harpole wrote:

> Will the ham fraternity fry me for doing the following from 9N1  :
>
> work station on SSB, then work same station on CW on same freq.
> then work next station same manner   ???
> Sri, no other reflector to use for this just now.
> de K4VUD
>
> --
> The DX reflector would get you more answers, and, you'll be SORRY. It
will really slow you down and most people waiting will be unhappy and
your jamming level will dramatically rise.  You'd be better off
alternating periods of SSB and CW.  Those who need you will find you.

73 John K1ER

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm