[TowerTalk] Phillystran vs EHS Summary

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 08:34:57 -0400 (EDT)

>  About 7 years ago, when I was installing my tower, I called
>  the Phillystran people, located only about 20 miles from me. I said
>  "can't I just stop by to pick up a few hundred feet?" The answer was
>  NO. Always seemed odd to me that Phillystran is always at Dayton, in
>  the main arena, but only has one distributor.  I wound up buying from
>  RF Enterprises (in MN, I think).

     Phillystran is at Dayton to promote use of their products to hams and
other communications users. Whom you buy it from doesn't make any difference
to them. In the amateur market, there just happens to be one distributer -
Texas Towers.

> Maybe some enterprising fellow(s) wants to
>  try to do it for Phillystran. (Sri, I don't need any now). Steve...
>  Wouldn't you like to say "Phillystran - available from Towertalk,
>  send SASE for info" :.)

     Actually I'd like nothing better but it takes an investment of
apporoximately $15,000 to get a roll of HPTG4000, HPTG6700 and Preforms for
inventory.  Anyone interested in helping me make this investment is
encouraged to get in touch with me.

73,  Steve  K7LXC

     TOWER TECH -- professional tower supplies for amateurs

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm