[TowerTalk] Re: 9N1

Charles H. Harpole harpole@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 18:40:20 -0400 (EDT)

Tnx to all who responded re my question about SSB and CW contacts
intermixed for 9N1 DXpedition.  I may try this for a little while, but
some may not want such a dual contact, really fouling up all.
I plan to listen for genuine QRP stations five or ten minutes before the
hour each hour, and for everyone "up five."
One TowerTalkian thankfully gave me the dimensions for a wire beam, which
I will use if the roof space permits.  Also gonna try the FD-4 and some
dipoles.  Hope my coax reaches!  C U all soon as 9N1VUD  73

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm