[TowerTalk] AutoCrankdown widget info needed

Robert Beckstrom rpb@Switch.Rockwell.COM
Fri, 06 Jun 1997 17:48:01 -0500

To thou Gods of ERP...

I am writing this as a request from a friend whom is erecting a new motorized
TriEx crankup.  He is replacing the old one which fell over a month ago
from high winds (I think he had it a bit overloaded). I mentioned that
somewhere i saw an advertisement for a magic box which would automatically
crank the tower down when a preset wind speed is reached.  I can even
visualize what the page looks like ( the advert is on the right hand page,
lower middle), but I looked and looked, and I'll be d***ed if i can find
it.... does N E 1 know where/whom this vendor/product is?  This particular
individual probably could not build a flashlight (he is a new age Extra),
so constructing one is beyond his means.  He is interested in a turn key
solution (pay buckage,receive magic box)....

The merits of automatic crank down when the place may be unattended (and
therefore injure little kiddies who may be playing on it) is arguable, but
he doesnt want to hear it...

tnx..

Bob - W9ZV

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------#
Robert Beckstrom
Rockwell International
300 Bauman Court
Wood Dale, IL 60191
email - rpb@switch.rockwell.com
Voice - Direct 630.227.8652    Main 630.227.8000
Shared FAX - 630.227.8040
For curiosity seekers - http://www.rockwell.com
                        http://www.switch.rockwell.com

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm