[TowerTalk] Req for twr inst bid(s)

Frank T. Brady ftbrady@cosmoslink.net
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 04:54:59 -0700

To tower installers:

I would like to receive (direct e-mail) estimates from those on this list
who install towers in the Los Angeles - San Diego area.  I've decided to go
ahead and buy the LM470 new from Tri-Ex in order to obtain it in time to put
the purchase and installation costs into the construction portion of the
home loan for the property we are preparing in Wildomar CA (located on the
South side of Lake Elsinore, about 45 miles SE of Anaheim CA).

Unless the cost proves prohibitive, I would rather have a professional
install this tower than my building contractor.  It will require a permit
since it's over 50ft (70 ft fully extended), and I believe the permit
process requires certification of the tower installation by a qualified
local engineer?

I need the estimate within the next ten days or so in order to submit it to
the loan acceptance process leading up to the opening of Escrow.

Thank you and 73s,
 Frank T. Brady - W0ECS
 (714) 779-6565

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm