[TowerTalk] Yaesu rotors

rhill rhill@htonline.com
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 01:52:52 -0400

Scott Bullock wrote:

> Hi All,
> Looking to get input from anyone with Yaesu rotor experience-pros and cons.
> I am a commercial two way dealer for Yaesu, and they have just recently
> opened up rotor sales to us. I am specifically interested in what the most
> popular models are so that we may establish a good stocking level.

Hi Scott,

I have a Yaesu g-1000sdx.  Bought it in the fall of 1993. So far I have
not had any problems with it, and if I had to buy another one I probably
would.  It has alot of nice features with preset, overlap, etc.  I am
using it for a 5 band 2 el. Quad, and the rotor handles this very
nicely.

Bob n8wfl rhill@htonline.com

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm