[TowerTalk] US Towers!

JOE CLEMENT w6mr@pacbell.net
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 12:21:20 -0700

Steve Massey wrote:

> A week or so ago i responded to a post asking for personal experiences with
> US Towers....At that time I expressed my disappointment with delievery
> time, and the lack of communication with the company. Ive since had several
> conversations with Bruce from US. He said he was sorry for any inconvience.
> Bruce asked me what he could do to improve his company and service to the
> ham community. I gave him several suggestions.
>
>   I believe Bruce to be sincere in wanting to improve relationships with
> the ham community. As I stated before US Towers manufactures a very fine
> tower,therefore he has been swamped with orders. He shared with me how his
> hands are tied with his sub contractors such as the galvanizing companies
> time to complete the finished product.
>
> Anyone wanting further details please contact me direct E-mail.....
>
> 73 / Steve N6TT

> --
> Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htmI JUST TOOK DELIVERY OF 5 US TOWERS, THEY WERE DELIVERED ON THE DATE
PROMICED. THE NEW TOWER DESIGN IS GREAT. THE TOWERS WERE 4EA 89' HEAVY
DUTY AND 1 106' HEAVY DUTY WITH REMOTE CONTROLS. NOW WAITING CONTROL
UNITS FROM TIC GENERAL WHO NOW HAS GALVANIZED THE PRODUCT AND LOOKS MUCH
IMPROVED OVER THE ONES I INSTALLED AT AA6TT. HE HAS ALSO SHIPPED ON DATE
ASKED FOR.
73 JOE CLEMENT W6MR
J & J ANTENNA SERVICE

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm