From:  Lee Roger Wical
Sent:  Friday, June 13, 1997 7:45 PM
To:  Steve Weisbrod
Cc:  'leewical@lava.net'
Subject:  Battle Creek Special (BCS)

Steve, W8GAZ:
        On the towertalk reflector your name came up with subject
expertise
on the
reference to the Battle Creek Special (BCS) DX-pedition vertical antenna.
        You referenced John Devoldere, ON4UN's "LOW BAND DXING"  antenna
handbook published by ARRL referenced the Battle Creek Special (BCS).
        Steve, can you be so kind to  provide me chapter and page you
reference John refs the BCS antenna data? Length? Physical data? Feeding?
etc?
        I'll appreciate your early reply.
lee
Lee Wical