[TowerTalk] HORNETs and T2X

Hutchinson, Chuck, K8CH chutchinso@arrl.org
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 11:55:00 -0400

Paul,

Make sure that you do not breathe any of that wasp/hornet spray.  It's very
potent and can make you sick -- very sick!

Can you spray the nest with a garden hose?  That could knock it to the
ground where you can more easily deal with it.

73,  Chuck  K8CH

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm