[TowerTalk] Phasing HF Yagis

L. B. Cebik cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 07:28:17 -0400 (EDT)

> >Quite some time ago there was an article in the NCJ describing a system to
> >feed stacked Yagis -- top only, bottom only, both in phase, and both out of
> >phase.  Does anyone have the date of that issue of the NCJ -- or, a circuit
> >diagram?
> >
> To N5TR's list, I'd only add Vol 23, Nr. 4 (1995), WX0B, "A Single-Tower,
> Multi-operator Contest Station."  I *think* this is the only place you'll
> find the Dunestar Stackmatch explained, in case you want to roll your own.

It would appear that when you add the number of articles listed in recent
posts on stack switching to other stacking material presented in the past
in NCJ, there may be enough for a collection on the subject.  Perhaps the
editor can talk the publisher into something like that.  If Roger Cox has
not published his gain vs. optimal stacking height material, perhaps that
too should be added.  Such a collection would benefit all those who do not
have the back issues of NCJ or who have just been bitten by the stacking
bug.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm