[TowerTalk] Re:TDR

Joe E. Mesh jm@drsmesh.com
25 Jun 97 21:08

>> As someone said earlier, I don't think AEA made a TDR box.  I think
these two guys are talking about apples and oranges . . . <<

Yes they made one and still do!...

They have a nice portable little amateur TDR that runs at 25MHz and
measures transmission line, represents graphically and locates any
imperfections along the line, also indicating shorts and opens.  The
unit also features an RS-232 port and a patch cord with software is also
available.

It is currently still purchasable through the company that purchased the
rights to these product.   They have a large ad in this months CQ
magazine.   I believe that it was priced at $299US.

--
Thanks....Joe E. Mesh, D.M.D.,C.A.G.S.(Prosthodontics)
from Beautiful Downtown HELL, Michigan USA

Search:			  http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm