Subject: [TowerTalk] AEA Antenna Mfg- Sold!
Author:  "Roger L. Elowitz" <K2JAS@worldnet.att.net> at SMTPLINK-rammob
Date:    3/10/97 2:17 PM

Hi Guys,

It's been a while now since I found out that AEA has gone out of business.
Then my 2-Meter Isopole fell breaking only the vertical element's plastic
base insulator.  In an effort to buy a replacement insulator or vertical
element w/base,  I called AEA (1-206-774-5554) and got a recorded message
about AEA being purchased by two companies:

Tempo Research of Vista, CA  Tel,  1-619-598-9677.  They bought the antennas
and... someone may be returning my call re: the replacement parts and....

another company (the recorded message went too fast) bought the other
equipment.. but I got the telephone number as... 1-612-452-5939.

Good Luck to all AEA equipment owners getting parts, service and maybe even
fine new products.

73, Roger, K2JAS