[TowerTalk] Looking for SBUD Co.

UpTheTower@aol.com UpTheTower@aol.com
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 12:18:54 -0500 (EST)

From: Lou Jones <ve3taf@netinc.ca>
Subject: help/the sbud

myself and a few other local radio amateurs are very interested in putting
up a new wire vertical for 160 and 80 mtrs. we came accross some paperwork
on a matching transformer sutable for the job. its called the  SBUD it was
made by local hams in the ohio area and listed under the name of  82
PRODUCTS. 6858 PARK VISTA. ENGLEWOOD. OHIO 45322. however ive tried to
locate them  and asked  BELL for a phone number?? but have been unable to
get anywhere? is there anyone  out there who could help me locate some of
these transformers?? or the guys who are making them. any help at all would
be appreciated.  73  de lou.
Lou Jones  R.R. 9 Dunnville, Ontario Canada N1A 2W8
AMATEUR  Radio Station  VE3TAF
Packet Address  VE3TAF@VE3JNR#son.on.can.na
E mail Address  ve3taf@netinc.ca
Phone number    ( 905 ) 774-8205 [voice]
Fax   number/s  { 905 } 774-8265 [work] [774 7839] Home