[TowerTalk] Antenna Switching.

Jack Ray k4mzw@akorn.net
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 09:09:43 -0500

Hi Glen;  I have access to High Quality antenna switches thru my
business so I have one switch dedicated to all the incoming antennas
(including 3-remote switch boxes) and from there i feed a series of
other manual switches to control the various rigs.  I take care not to
"load" one transmitter into the front end of another!  I have numerous
operating positions and a rather large collection of stuff,so this helps
me to keep it all straight.  I of course care fully label everything
with one of those new label makers from Office Depot and I Think before
I key the rig.

Hope this helps drop me a line and I'll share my layout with you.

Regards............ Jack    http://www.eswitch.com