[TowerTalk] Aluminum elbows ??

L. B. Cebik cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Fri, 9 May 1997 06:47:05 -0400 (EDT)

Are there any such things as aluminum elbows (similar in construction to
the copper pipe elbows used in plumbing)?

IF there are, I need 4 for corners of an experimental antenna using 1" OD
al tubing.  I have never seen any such thing and do not want to put copper
at the corners of the aluminum elements, hence, my question.

All replies (even ones confirming they do not exist) appreciated.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu