[TowerTalk] Tubing for antennas

Frank Donovan donovanf@sgate.com
Thu, 15 May 1997 06:42:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ron!

We've gotta get your 20M monobander project back on track!

I purchase much of my tubing from Dillsburg Aeroplane Works in Dillsburg,
PA.  They ship via "UPS Heavy" (ie weight up to 150 pounds, length up to
nine feet).  6061-T832 will be a problem, but they do stock 6061-T6 with
very great depth of stock and that is the material that I use exclusively.
I'm not sure if they take credit cards, but I'm sure Jim can work that
out.  Their owner is Charles Vogelsong -- a ham and a great guy.

Good luck with your project!

73
Frank
W3LPL