[TowerTalk] Re: [DX] New HF beam product announcement

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Sat, 17 May 1997 18:14:11 -0400 (EDT)

> If it's so amazing they'll have it patented, so they won't mind
>  letting us see the dimensions, and we can model it ourselves.
>  Of course if they won't let us see the proof (K6STI file?) then it
>  has as much credence as a CB half wave having 10 dB gain.
>  Ever in doubt,

      Well, except for the fact that it was designed by Dr. Jim Breakall,
WA3FET, well-known antenna guy and K3LR, well known contest station builder.

      Boy, you guys ARE a cynical lot, aren't you? (Actually, I don't believe
the RAI Beam claims either.) The proof of the pudding is in the eating and
just maybe it'll be good - time will tell.

73,  Steve  K7LXC