[TowerTalk] Freestanding Towers

ro otterstad@mec.dk
Tue, 27 May 1997 09:57:31 +0200

Ragnar Otterstad
email :   otterstad@mec.dk

If you prepared to pay ocean freight, which is not too high, I can
recommend the British made  VERSATOWER !  I have their heavy duty version,
crank-up, tilt-over with electric winches powered by 12 V car battery.  It
takes me 2 minutes to have acces to the antennas - on the ground. It is a
20 meter high version.

It makes life easy !

73   Rag  OZ8RO