[TowerTalk] [DX] DX gourmet club

ro otterstad@mec.dk
Thu, 29 May 1997 08:02:14 -0700

Ragnar Otterstad
email :   otterstad@mec.dk

FYI :
On a different note, you may want to know that there is a
LA DX Group gourmet club in Oslo , with quarterly meetings at good
restaurants.  Members include :
LA2IJ,LA2QM,LA3TK,LA4BN,LA6ZH,LA7AFA,LA7SI,LA8XM,
LA9HF.

I for one would like to know if there exists similar groups elsewhere, as
my job takes me travelling to many countries and I would like to combine dx
talk with good food  - ( particularly after Dayton!  HI )

73  Rag  OZ8RO LA5HE JW5HE
-------
Forwarded via the Internet DX Mailing List.

Submissions: dx@ve7tcp.ampr.org