[TowerTalk] Re: Upcoming Compliance

Chuck Dietz dietz@texas.net
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 14:11:18 -0600

The definitions of "controlled" and "uncontrolled" environments are in
the Bulletin 65 posted on the internet at an address listed in the
second paragraph of the RF Safety Calculator at
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/rfsafety/  "Uncontrolled" is
basically the general, unaware public.  That is people unaware of the
radiation or its risks or unable to get out of the area.
"Controlled" would be an area where the public can't get into and those
who are in the area have been made aware of the risk and can freely move
out of the area to avoid it.

Chuck, KZ5MM