[TowerTalk] rivets, rivets

Scott Bullock twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 18:15:23 -0500

Hi Steve, I misunderstood you then, I thought it was the primary fastener
like the rivets, in that case, probably ok, but it still will rust-would
rather pay the extra money for the stainless and not have to worry abt it
10 years from now when it has a problem. The other thing to consider is
that a TEK screw is meant to be used once, if it's taken out, it destroys
the hole to some degree and another screw in the hole will most likely not
hold.
73,
Scott