[TowerTalk] Request for help: Sources Solar Panels

DavisRFinc@aol.com DavisRFinc@aol.com
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 00:14:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I'm looking for reliable/quality mfr/distrib sources of 75 watt, 24 vdc
solar panels and associated VR's, deep cycle batteries and low wattage
fluorescant lighting (all items not necessarily from the same source)  If you
have had commercial/military or professional experience with solar equipment,
your info as to manufacturers or distributors would be greatly appreciated.
 My research of WWW and other sources evidences a somewhat   limited
commercial  market.  Thanks for your help,  Steve Davis, K1PEK    DAVIS RF
Co.

DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.  BURY
-FLEX ™ low loss HF-microwave coax;  FLEX-WEAVE ™ aerial wire.  Registered
trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc.  Discount sales to radio hobbyists.