[TowerTalk] FCC RF Exposure Bulletin

Steve Sawyers n0yvy sawyers@inav.net
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:07:10 -0600

wx0b@arraysolutions.com wrote:
> What I see is a long
> document with lots of examples unfortunately most of the formulas are missing.
> Where the formulas are supposed to be the FCC has some verbage about
> "insert formula here" in its place.

I think the problem you have is in the translation from .wp to .doc.

Mine came out fine, but I'll bet when you installed Word, you (or who
ever installed Word) did not install the Equation Editor. It is not in
the standard default MS Word Install but is needed to display the
formula's. If you reinstall just that portion, things should come out
fine.

I found the .pdf files are more true to the original document.

de n0yvy steve