[TowerTalk] junk mail

Scott Bullock twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 13:38:08 -0500

Tom, and others go to this url :
<http://www.compulink.co.uk/~net-services/spam/spam_hater.htm>
This is a great program to get these guys, i've gotten 3 accounts canceled
this week alone! Someone posted one to the reflector several days ago too!
It seems like someone is picking email addresses off the reflector archives
or something, as the level of spam to me has increased alot in the past
week. Have others noticed the same thing??
73,
Scott
KA1CLX