[TowerTalk] "Beehives"

Press W Jones n8ug@juno.com
Sat, 04 Oct 1997 16:06:05 EDT

I have a large number of procelain standoffs that I'd like to get out of
my place, and I see a request now and then on TT, so:
	The porcelain beehive has the imprint IN89. The base is 2 1/8 "
in diameter
	and has 3 -5/32" mounting holes. Height of the porcelain is 1
3/8" -- the 	hardware is an 8-32 brass bolt with 1 hex nut and one
lock nut, plus 2 fiber 	and 2 brass washers. Attached with a small
wire tie is a large fiber washer 	(gasket) for the base , and 3
small fiber washers - all designed to protect 	the porcelain from
mounting stresses.
	They are quite old and are in bulk so are somewhat dirty, but
they are 	brand new in the sense that they have never been used.
Piecemeal they are worth $1.50 each, but if bulk is required, I'm easy.
There are probably a hundred  - have never counted 'em.

Press Jones, N8UG
The Wireman, Inc., Landrum, SC 29356
use n8ug@juno.com or (864) 895-4195 for tech help
orders only use 800-727-WIRE(9473) or cqwire@juno.com