[TowerTalk] Attorney Reflector

Bill Hinkle kb3aug@juno.com
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 23:20:10 -0400

Gary,  I posted a message to Ham Law about 180 feet of tower stolen from
me after my move from MD to WV. I didn't even receive one reply! I talked
to a lawyer who works for the ARRL on the phone and he said he would ask
one of his friends who knew more about that kind of law and get back with
me. I never heard anything from him. I even called him 2 more times and
he would not return my calls. Ah what the Hell, it was only Rohn 25 and
65 Chevelle race car and trailer that I'll never be able to replace. I
wouldn't count on a lot of help. The main thing to remember is, "This
list is for discussion and does not purport to give legal advice"
To subscribe, send a message to listserver@altlaw.com with subscribe
ham-law as the message.
Hope you have better luck then I did....

        73, Bill KB3AUG

P.S. Sorry for the bandwidth, I just felt I needed to say this...